Cold Brew Bottles
These glass bottles are for brewing tea cold. Glass containers are ideal for brewing tea as they don’t stain or leave odours behind from your previous brew.
Cold brewing is a slow and gentle way of steeping tea. Cold brewing doesn’t bring out the bitter tannins like hot brewing does, resulting in a sweeter, smoother and balanced tea like no other.
To make a cold brew tea:
Use approximately 1-2 teaspoons per 200ml of water (filtered water is ideal, however tap or bottled water is fine)
Place your cold brew in the refrigerator for 6-12 hours to allow the tea to infuse.
Strain the tea into another bottle or pour your tea straight into your favourite cup ready to drink. Serve with ice and fruit pieces.
Experiment using different amounts of tea and water, and brewing times to find your perfect brew.
• Classic white design that complements any décor
• 800ml capacity
• Silicone sleeve for easy grip
• Removable screw top lid with silicone stopper
• Easily stored in the door compartment of your refrigerator
• Removable strainer
• Dishwasher safe
• Ideal to take to work, gym or the table